This is collected information over the last two months from players and coaches. We’ve been asked to address this situation because a lot of guys have felt they have been pulled back and forth on a number of critical details. Below is what we’ve gathered.
- There are a couple teams who do not have a head coach at the moment and the report date is set for April 17th.
- St.Louis: No Coach – https://www.stlstampede.com/staff
- Louisville: No coach – https://www.louisvillefirebirds.com/staff
- Most teams only have 1 coach listed
- We’ve reached out to a number of coaches listed and emails have gotten bounced as it appears they are not current or up to date.
- We’ve talked to some coaches and their rosters are not full yet
- One coach has said for the last two years he has had to pay for his players what was supposed to be paid for by the league
- Players are currently listed on team rosters that are officially on rosters for completely different leagues.
- Players have reported in years past that they have arrived at designated hotels and rooms were not paid for.
- PLAYER CONTRACTS: $250.00 – $1250.00 a week is what has been reported.
- We have reached out to multiple locations in Fort Wayne and talked to operations people and no one has confirmed any agreements to host NGL as of yet.
- A bubble scenario would be the most expensive and indoor facility that could host it is playing hockey and has said they are not hosting the NGL.
- This league has been trying to get off the ground for almost 4 years and nothing has happened yet except for players paying for tryouts over and over again. There have also been dates continuously getting pushed back. Until we hear from a Chairman or Executive, we recommend you do your own due diligence is pursuing an opportunity here.